To go with bare legs, or to reach for the hosiery? This is a question that pops into many women’s heads while getting ready for work, a date night, a wedding, or any sort of event. If you’re having this debate, consider what pantyhose are really doing for your legs. 5 things pantyhose do for you are:
1. Keep you warm and comfortable – In the fall, winter, and even early spring period, wearing a dress or skirt can get a little breezy. Opaque hosiery with a high denier like the 140 den Elly Sophie 140 Tights with Graduated Compression doesn’t just perfect the look of your legs, they keep them warm at the same time.
2. Keeps you comfortable – After sitting all day at the office, have your legs ever felt achy, tired, or even a bit sore? It’s a baffling phenomenon, since many believe that there’s no reason for tired legs if you haven’t been moving around all day. However, sitting still can be just as exhausting for the legs as spending all day on your feet. Compression hosiery keeps you comfortable and supported even during sedentary days, which can help to eliminate that tired feeling. Elly Dream 70 – Support Tights with Silver Ions feature medium graduated compression for optimum comfort.
3. Takes care of imperfections – “Strawberry” legs, visible veins, or bruises can really take away from your overall look. One of the best benefits of hosiery is that a good pair of hose is an instant perfector. From sheer to opaque, it’s the concealer your legs are asking for before you put on a skirt of pair of shorts.
4. Gives your legs a longer, leaner look – Long legs add to the look of a graceful figure, but unfortunately not everyone is blessed to have them. Patterned hosiery, seamed stockings, and fishnet hosiery can help to elongate the legs for a balanced and feminine look in any outfit.
5. Hosiery reduces chafing on the legs – Spending a long day walking about in a skirt can go from cute to uncomfortable quickly. Leg rubbing turns to leg chafing, and before you know it you’re feeling sore, raw, and even painful. Hosiery stops that uncomfortable friction and gives you a more comfortable day out.
From control top hosiery, to open toes, to the fashion looks that add sex appeal to your outfit, we have it all. Find your next favorite pair, and all the benefits that go along with them, at Hosieree.com today.