What could be better than one pair of great hosiery? We love two pairs layered together! As the heart of fall and winter are quickly approaching, we want to break down how you can layer your hosiery for added warmth and added style all in one. Hosiery isn’t just for looks – it serves a number of practical purposes as well. The perfect hose can slim your figure, perfect the look of your legs, provide comfort in dress shoes, and, yes, provide cozy warmth.
Fishnet stockings and lace hosiery are just two types of legwear that can add a sensual and provocative touch to your wardrobe. Whether you want to spice up a special occasion or add more allure to an everyday outfit, this hosiery helps you make a statement.
With that being said, let’s explore the more sensual side of hosiery and talk about some key aspects of fishnets and lace stockings.
Fishnet stockings are popularly characterized by their distinctive diamond-shaped open weave pattern. They are often associated with a seductive and edgy aesthetic.
- Versatile: Fishnets come in various sizes, ranging from small to large diamonds. Smaller patterns offer a more subtle look, and larger patterns easily make a bolder statement.
- Material: Fishnets are also made from different materials like nylon and spandex. When choosing fishnets, find a material that feels the most comfortable against your skin and provides the level of stretch you want.
- Color Options: Traditional fishnet stockings are black, but you can also find them in a range of colors that suit your preferences or go with your different ensembles. Red, white, and nude tones are popular alternatives that add variety to your wardrobe.
- Styling Tips: Fishnets can be paired with skirts, dresses, shorts, or ripped jeans for a daring look. You can also layer them over solid-colored tights or wear them with garters for even more allure.
Lace stockings are well known for their intricate and delicate patterns that exude elegance and femininity.
- Sheerness: Lace stockings are typically sheer or semi-sheer, so there is a glimpse of skin underneath. This quality contributes greatly to their sensuality and is a key aspect of their appeal.
- Patterns and Textures: Lace stockings come in various patterns and textures that range from floral designs to more geometric options. Consider the level of intricacy and texture and find what best suits your personal style.
- Attachment Methods: Lace stockings can be designed with a simple elastic band at the top to hold them up or with built-in garters. Garter belts or suspender belts can also be used to secure lace stockings, creating an alluring and vintage-inspired look.
What matters the most is how you feel when wearing your hosiery. Experiment with different styles, patterns, and materials to find what you feel the best and most confident in.
For a great selection of fishnets to lace and beyond, visit hosieree.com.
Fishnets are synonymous with 80s and 90s alt-rocker style, even if they’re really so much more versatile than just that. With all things old becoming new again, we’re seeing a huge fishnet resurgence that we just can’t get enough of. 5 tips for mastering the fishnet trend in 2023 are:
1. Customize with your pattern – Fishnets are far from a “one size fits all” style. There’s larger patterns, smaller patterns, even those with a bit of sparkle like our Adrian Sparkle Fishnet Tights. If you’re going with a classic grunge chic look, a classic medium sized fishnet like the Fiore Passion Fishnet Suspender Tights will never let you down. It creates the perfect pattern to peek out from and contrast with ripped denim. Want to dress it up? Break out those sparkle fishnets instead.
2. Layer up if you’re going with a mini skirt – Fishnets with a mini skirt is a classic combination, but pairing it well without losing balance can get a little tricky. Fishnets really draw the eye to the legs and they show quite a bit of skin, so keep layered up on top. If you plan to wear fishnets with a anything mini, like skirt or tailored shorts, go with a higher collar, a blazer or jacket, or a loose menswear inspired blouse. You want your legs to shine, and this draws the eye right where you want it to be.
3. Let it pop up top – Crop tops are back in style in a huge way, and this lets you show off your fishnets a little differently. Rather than bringing attention to your legs, pair your fishnets with lower waist jeans and let them show off your midsection instead. Wide and high waisted fishnets like our Trasparenze Edera Wide Fishnet Tights can be pulled up above your belt line, giving you a little pop of texture and edge between your jeans and the hem of your crop top.
4. Fine fishnets are office-friendly – If you think you can’t wear fishnets to the office, think again. While the wide edgy fishnets might not be the top choice for workwear, finer fishnets are perfect. It’s classic, it’s chic, and it’s a look that can be dressed up or down if you plan on going out after-hours.
5. Fishnet socks are made for booties – Pairing booties with a skirt is a classic combo, but you can sprinkle the look with easy edge just by pairing fishnet socks with the look. Fishnet socks that go to the ankle or knee, like the Intimidea Attraction Rete Fishnet Knee Highs with ankle boots let you get a little taste of the fishnet style without going all the way if you don’t want to.
Fishnets are a must in any hosiery wardrobe, and we have all the styles you need to embrace each and every look. Find your next fishnets now at Hosieree.com!
When it comes to looking fashionable, a lot of people fall into the trap of focusing too much on a single piece of clothing. Whether it be a fancy blouse, a designer skirt or dress, many think that a single branded piece of clothing makes an outfit.
We often forget that a great outfit is made up of an ensemble of pieces that complement each other. You can have the simplest top paired with a pattern skirt, and all you need is to accessorize to make the combo glamorous. And out of all the accessories you can use to accentuate your look, well-chosen hosiery can give your outfit a subtle sexy edge.
Here are some of our favorite styles from Hosiree.com, handpicked to add a little spice and polish to your everyday look:
Want to add some sass to your getup? Fishnet thigh highs are your best bet. We know that fishnets can be overtly sexy (nothing wrong with that!). With the right pairing however, these stockings can lend a subtle air of edginess to an otherwise plain outfit.
Try slipping on a pair of thigh high fishnets with a tame-looking dress or plain shirt and skirt combo. The contrast will give your outfit a curiously coquettish look without going over the top.
Playful Polka Dots
For a fun yet polished look, we recommend polka dot tights or thigh highs. Matched with a cute blouse and a solid A-line skirt, polka dotted hosiery give a playful zest to your whole vibe.
Give this look a go on casual Fridays at the office. It’s also a perfect look for smart casual occasions and parties.
Experimental Printed Tights
If you’re feeling a little bit experimental with your wardrobe, give printed tights a try. In particular, tights with colored prints or decorative patterns on them can definitely make your outfit feel saucier.
It doesn’t need to be a bold print either. The Gabriella Tights Verde, for instance, have a lovely Monstera leaf accent strategically placed near the ankle. The splash of green immediately calls attention—not so much as to distract eyes away from your entire outfit, but just enough to show off your heels and legs. This look achieves a great balance between classy and sexy.
The Monstera leaf itself is quite a charming detail that can help you stand out in a fancy party or a classy club. Who knows, it could even be a conversation starter. Experiment and have fun with this look!
Sleek Sheer Stockings
Feeling a little drab in office attire? Try putting on some sheer stockings to give yourself a little moxie. You can’t go wrong with classic black or see-through nude stockings in the workplace. They’re perfectly professional; yet still add a little sexiness to your vibe.
It’s a perfect look for the boardroom. It might even give you a confidence boost when you’re leading a presentation or speaking up at an important meeting. In any case, wearing sheer stockings is an easy way to punch up a tired looking corporate wardrobe, giving you a sleek professional vibe.
We know that you ladies have your own stories to share about ripped stockings and we can totally relate! There are many different reasons why our stockings experience rips like unfortunate accidents, problems with the laundry machine, and even frequent usage especially when it comes to our favorite pair.
Fortunately, there are also ways to prevent our stockings from ripping. Here are five tips that can help you keep them fit and intact.
1. Wear The Correct Size – Knowing your size and wearing one that perfectly fits you can help you prevent your stockings from ripping. If your stockings are too loose, there are increased chances of them getting snagged or caught in something that can cause them to rip.
On the other hand, choosing a size that is smaller than your actual fit will cause the stockings to stretch beyond their limit and while it may not be obvious in the beginning, you will soon notice that your stockings are becoming deformed and that the material is getting thin. A few more uses and it is bound to tear and rip.
That is why it is important to choose a size that fits you. In hosieree.com, the stockings and other hosiery pieces are already sorted according to sizes so you would not have a hard time finding the perfect pair for you.
2. Wear And Stretch Them Up One Leg At A Time – Your stockings are intimate wear and unlike normal pants and jeans, they also must be treated just as intimately when you put them on. Our tip is to scrunch them up first before slowly and gently rolling them up.
Start from your toes, then to your heel, and further up your legs in slow and deliberate motions. Make sure not to wear them the way you would wear jeans, jogging pants, and any other type of pants that you can put on in just one quick pull.
3. Maintain Your Toenails – You would want to check and see if your toenails are trimmed or already too long and pointy. One of the reasons why our stockings get torn and ripped is because they get caught on our too-sharp and pointy toenails when we wear them. So make sure to trim them and file your toenails regularly to avoid this problem!
4. Wash Your Stockings Properly – Did you know that knowing your water temperature is also imperative when washing your stockings? Using cold water helps your nylon stockings stay firm and tightly knitted. On the other hand, hot and warm water can cause your stockings to stretch out and be out of form.
5. Choose High-Quality Brands – The first step to ensuring that your stockings are sturdy is to get a trusted brand that offers high-quality stockings. The good news is we have the best brands in the world here at Hosieree.com like Glamory, Elly Carezza, and Fiore.
Stockings of high quality are guaranteed to last long and with the proper care and maintenance, you do not have to worry about using your favorite pairs again and again. Visit us at hosieree.com to see the best that the world can offer.
We got to admit that adding in the illusion of a few more inches to our height can give us a huge confidence boost. It makes us feel like the world is our own personal catwalk. Luckily, trying to look long-legged can be achieved by wearing the correct fashion pieces. If you feel like dominating the streets today, here are 5 fashion tips to keep in mind.
- Go Mono
A combination of monochromatic clothes can make you look taller. The matching colors of your top and bottom gives the illusion of one vertical straight line. It also does not leave any break room, making it appear like your outfit and your whole person has no end.
An excellent fashion choice for starters is pairing your favorite plain tops to simple yet fashionable leggings. It is an easy and doable set that you can wear comfortably anytime. Fashion leggings are not just in pairs of blacks too so you have more space to experiment with colors.
- Vertical Lines
Aside from colors, we are also going to play with patterns here! For a long-legged look, vertical lines are the key. Compared to horizontal figures and other patterns, vertical lines trick the eyes into making your body look longer. For instance, wearing pants with vertical stripes can elongate your legs and gives the illusion of a couple inches.
- Wear High-waist Pants
Wearing high-waisted bottoms are not just trendy. They can also help you appear taller. The high waist gives your lower body an added length that can make your legs look longer. It also emphasizes your legs more than your torso or your upper body, which helps in trying to achieve the long-legged look. As a bonus tip, you can also tuck in your tops instead of letting them hang loose.
- Choose Dark-Colored Bottoms
Darker colors like black and deep shades of blue makes us look more slender. By choosing dark-colored bottoms, whether they are jeans, leggings, or tights, our slenderized legs automatically translates to more length. Of course, more length means we look taller!
Another added benefit of wearing darker pants is that they are flexible and can be matched with your other pieces of clothing. Choosing your everyday outfit is one less problem to face in the morning now that you have deep-set colors available.
- Wear High Heels
This might be the most obvious solution to our height dilemma but wearing high heels will always do the trick. Of course, there are still more ways to level up our long-legged game. Pairing up your heels with a pair of sexy stockings can make your legs more noticeable and slender. Not only are you able to achieve a long-legged look, you now also look more sophisticated.
There are different ways to look tall and emphasizing our legs is one way to do them. Hosieries are a big help in achieving a long-legged look. If you are searching for something to pair with your monochromatic clothes or elegant high heels, hosieree.com has a beautiful collection available for you.
With the ever-changing trends in fashion, fishnets are no longer just for parties and Halloween costumes. They can also be worn with casual outfits that you can go out in on a normal day. Fishnets look bold and daring so you might think it is challenging to find the perfect outfit that matches with them. That is why we listed down different fishnet outfit ideas that you can try anytime.
- Fishnets And Ripped Jeans – You must have seen a lot of fashion influencers wearing fishnet pantyhose inside their ripped jeans. Do not worry because you can definitely rock it too! Choose a pair of ripped jeans with the biggest tears so you can flaunt your fishnets inside. This simple and cool twist to the ragged look is very creative and refreshing.
- Fishnet And Oversized Sweater – If you are going for an effortless look, wearing oversized sweaters over fishnet leggings is the way to go. It also feels as comfortable as how the overall outfit looks: homey, comfy, and relaxing. This fashionable pair is also flexible because fishnet leggings can be paired with any color that you want.
- Fishnet And Denim Shorts – Wearing denim shorts over fishnets have the same feel as the fishnet-ripped jeans pair. However, you would want to choose fishnets with bigger holes to pair with your denim shorts. Because there is a lot more skin to show, large fishnet patterns will not completely defeat the purpose of wearing shorts and will give your legs its well-deserved exposure and appreciation.
- Fishnet With Dresses – Throwing in a pair of fishnet tights with your dresses can make your outfit 10 times more glam and eye-catching. Dresses are usually standalone outfits that you try to complement with accessories to complete the whole look. Wearing fishnet tights underneath will change the game.
Pairing your dress with fishnets can complete the whole look even without trying to accessorize too much. It also gives you an extra air of femininity, sophistication, and sexiness. The fishnets give you a glow up from fun and chic to glamorous.
There are different outfit combinations that work perfectly with fishnets. Hosieree.com has a wide variety of fishnet designs that you can try and experiment with.
Shopping for the perfect gift for your wife or girlfriend can be a bit overwhelming. You want to get something that shows you care but is also something she will love. One option that makes as a good stocking stuffer is a pair of luxurious European stockings. Stockings are beautiful, stylish items that will make her feel special. Here are some of our favorite stocking options for the holidays:
Black with subtle red details, these are excellent for the holiday season. These seductive tights have a red back seam in a zigzag pattern that makes a fun statement. They are also made with elastane yarn for enhanced durability.
These are a classic stocking staple every woman should have in her wardrobe. They have a classic back seam and are available in a variety of skin shades and black to match everything in your closet. They are also extremely soft, so they can be worn all day.
Looking for a sensual pair of stockings for your partner? Featuring a red corset design on the back seam, these stockings are great for the holidays. They are available in white and black, so they can go with any holiday ensemble.
These fishnet stockings are another wardrobe staple that can be worn during the day and at night. Featuring a lace top, they are reminiscent of the stockings worn by burlesque dancers. The band and toe are reinforced, so they are durable enough to last a lifetime.
Do you think she prefers back seams and a touch of arabesque red lace? These elegant stockings are a bold holiday surprise. They are simple enough to wear during the day but have a touch of sensuality any woman would love.
Polka dots are a runway hit this season, so these stockings are for the fashion-forward woman on your list. She can wear them with anything in her daytime wardrobe. They will also match any elegant nighttime look.
Stockings are among the best stocking stuffers to treat the woman in your life. Don’t forget to grab a garter belt to make the look functional. If these styles are not right for her, we have a wide variety of other stockings and stocking stuffers at Hosieree.com.
Get rid of visible panty lines (VPL) and rock your favorite body-hugging skirt with seamless underwear. The craze for this type of underwear is unwavering, and it’s all because of the convenience and benefits it brings to all the ladies out there. But before you go shopping, it’s essential to familiarize yourself with it first.
What Is Seamless Underwear?
Seamless underwear undergoes a different manufacturing method. A unique circular knitting method is used to create this type of underwear. The technique allows the undergarment to provide a close fit and, at the same time, eliminate bulky seams and edges that cause panty lines.
Why Go For Seamless Underwear?
Seamless underwear eliminates VPL, and it is also gentle on the skin. You really can’t go wrong with it—all you need to do is to ensure you get the best one that will suit your needs.
Another good thing about seamless underwear is that you can use it anytime, regardless of the activity you plan to do. Seamless isn’t just for when you will wear tight-fitting clothes. You can use it whenever you want for maximum comfort.
How To Choose Seamless Underwear
There are various styles, fabrics, and colors to choose from when it comes to seamless underwear. You can choose a moisture-wicking one made from spandex and nylon. Some pieces of seamless underwear are made from cotton and cotton blends. Cotton is comfortable because it’s breathable, which means that moisture will not get trapped in the fabric and you don’t have to worry about bacterial and yeast infections.
When it comes to styles, you can choose from thongs, bikinis, and so much more. It’s crucial to look for a style that makes you feel confident.
Those are a few of the things to keep in mind when choosing seamless underwear. Also, make sure that you purchase from a reliable brand. You can shop for high-quality seamless underwear at Hosieree.com.
When buying online, measure your waist and hips. It’s best to do this twice to ensure that you’re getting the right size. Bend sideways to find your natural waist measurement, and keep the tape measure parallel to the ground when you measure your hips.
In A Nutshell
Seamless underwear is an excellent choice no matter what. Even if you don’t need to wear tight clothing, you’ll find that this type of underwear is exceptionally comfortable. Wearing a pair of seamless underwear will make you feel more confident as well. You don’t have to be conscious about panty lines that could ruin your entire outfit.
The information we’re provided will help you find the right pair of underwear. Keep in mind that the brand plays a significant role—a reputable one will provide you with beautiful underwear that is worth every penny.
At Hosieree.com, we’re all about taking your favorite wardrobe pieces and utilizing them in unique and fashion forward ways. With the right hosiery, your favorite shorts are no longer a summer staple; they’re a year-round staple you can enjoy well into the fall! When you pair your shorts with hosiery, not only are you cool-weather friendly, but you’re given a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to creating stand-out outfits.
The key component to remember when taking your shorts into fall is pairing them with the right hose. You can pair a cut off pair of distressed denim shorts with fishnet hose for a punk-rock look, and just as easily you can pair a tailored pair of shorts with solid opaque tights for something sleek and ready for the office. Once you have your hosiery pairings down, you can then start to branch out into pairing with accessories and additional layers for a new fashion-forward look every day. 4 ways to wear your shorts and hosiery into fall are:
- Set yourself up with a blazer – If you’re looking to take this look into the office, pairing with a blazer is a must. Take your favorite pair of tailored shorts, an opaque pair of tights, and a tucked in blouse and pair these elements with a sophisticated blazer. Never thought you could wear shorts to work? Think again!
- Use longer shorts for extra movement – If you want something a little more retro inspired, longer shorts that go down to about the knee with a little movement are perfect. Paired with a quirky blouse, opaque hosiery, and T-strap heels, you’ll be perfectly executing those vintage vibes.
- Get grunge cozy – Fall is all about those cozy looks, and the grunge look is bigger than ever this year. Take a distressed pair of shorts, pair with fishnet hose, and layer over top a chunky knit cardigan for a perfect cozy grunge look.
- Day to night – Shorts and hosiery is a perfect choice for day to night looks. The same tailored shorts, hosiery, and blazer look that was ideal for the office is taken to happy hour by switching out your top for one with a little sparkle and some sky-high booties.
With fall fully underway, there is no better time to try out some of these fashion-forward looks for yourself. If you’re looking for the perfect hose to take your shorts into fall, check out what we’ve got at Hosieree.com today!